Employee Education & Engagement
We believe that everyone should have access to financial education and guidance. When an employee understands the way a system or process works, it empowers their ability to make informed decisions. Understanding “how”, “what”, “where”, and “why” are imperative to employee engagement.
We will work with you to develop a training program appropriate for your specific employee population and to help them take full advantage of your plan.
With this program, we will do the following:
- Explain the importance of retirement planning and the available options in their plan
- Establish their investment objectives, tolerance for risk and their time horizon
- Help the participant identify an asset allocation suited to their own needs and goals, based on the investment alternatives available in the plan.
We do this by offering the following:
- Conduct education meetings in group and individual settings (in person and video conferencing)
- Ongoing onboarding for new employees
- Provide investment education
- Assist participants in assessing retirement readiness
- Deliver targeted communications via employee memos, newsletters, webinars and plan updates